If you have enrolled in an in-person course (live or clinical simulation) and need to reschedule, you can simply do so through SiTELMS. If you need to remove a course from your curriculum, view this article for help.
- Navigate to SiTELMS. Log in with your associated email address and password.
- Find the course you want to reschedule. Click Reschedule under Actions. You will be directed to the Reschedule page.
- Find the session you want to switch to and click Reschedule.
- Click OK to confirm.
If Course Does Not Require Approval
- If the course does not require approval from the Activity Director, the course will be listed under the Current tab on the My Curriculum page.
- You will be sent a confirmation email.
If Course Requires Approval
- If the course requires approval from the Activity Director, the course will be listed under the Pending tab of My Curriculum, and you will be sent an approval or rejection email.
- If approved, the course will be moved to the Current tab on the My Curriculum page.
- If rejected, the course will not listed under any tab on the My Curriculum page.
You have now rescheduled when/where you will attend the course. If any changes are made to the course (inclement weather, change of time or location, etc.), you will be contacted directly by the SiTELMS Help Desk.