Need to edit the course you assigned to a group of learners? Want to remove the assigned course from the learners’ curriculum? You can learn how to do both this article. Be sure to contact your SiTEL Outreach Coordinator if you need more help.
- Navigate to SiTELMS. Log in with your associated email address and password.
- Under Educator Tools on the menu bar, click Rollouts.
- Click Previous Rollouts tab.
- Find the rollout you want to edit by searching by Course ID, Course Title, or browse through the list. Once found, click View/Edit under Action for that rollout. You will be redirected to the Rollout page.
- There are some restrictions to what you can edit depending on the type of rollout.
- You are not able to change the course assigned, but can edit anything else within the Enrollment Settings. To learn more about the settings, view this article to customize the assignment.
- You are able to remove or add learners to the list. To do so, click on the checkbox next to their name.
- To retain learners that were previously selected, leave the check mark next to their name.
- Assigned learners will see the assignment in their curriculum
- Find the rollout you want to edit by searching by Course ID, Course Title, or browse through the list. Once found, click Remove under Action for thar rollout. You will be redirected to the Rollout page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click Remove Rollout.
- If you are unsure on whether or not you want to remove the rollout, contact your SiTEL Outreach Coordinator for more help.
- A Confirmation pop-up will appear. If you are sure, click the Yes, I want to remove this rollout. checkbox. Then click Remove Rollout.
- The assigned course will no longer appear in the list or in the curriculum of the assigned learners.
- If the course has already been completed by a learner, the course will be marked as complete and will remain in their Completed tab under My Curriculum.
The assigned course is now edited. If you would like to assign a new course to select learners, read this article for instructions and explanations of the settings.