Manage the approval/rejection of learners of the courses and content, send emails to groups of learners or one, as well as view more details on the learners enrolled. This feature is only available for courses that were assigned to learners and require enrollment approval from the Activity Director.
This feature is available for the following roles: Activity Director, Activity Coordinator
- Navigate to SiTELMS. Log in with your associated email address and password.
- Under the Educator Tools menu, click Manage.
- Find the course you want to manage enrollment for and click Click to Manage.
- Click Manage Enrollment.
- Export to Excel: export report as Excel sheet that you can download
- Detailed Report: get a more detailed report that includes more information on learners, as well as more details on the course
- Send Group Email: send an email through SiTELMS with auto-populated email addresses of all learners
- Approve Selected: select the learners you would like to approve into the course
- Rejected Selected: select the learners you would like to reject from this course
- Select All: selects all learners in the list
- Clear All: deselects all learners in the list
- Invert Selection: selects or deselects the selection of learners
For Action within the list of learners
- Approve w/ Email: enables you to customize the email that is sent to the learner informing them of approval into the course
- Reject w/ Email: enables you to customize the email that is sent to the learner informing them of rejection from the course
- Comments (): adds a comment attached to the learner
You can also edit the course/content and manage attendance for Live Event and Clinical Simulation courses from the Manage page.