New contractors, students, and volunteers do not have organizations associated with their account, so they must be approved by the organization’s Resource Administrator.
This feature is available for the following roles: Resource Administrator, Department Head, Department Head Coordinator
- Navigate to SiTELMS. Log in with your associated email address and password.
- You should have also been sent an email informing you of pending learners.
- Under the Manager Tools menu, click Users.
- Click the Pending tab.
- Select the learners you want to approve/reject.
- Click individual learners if you need to specify the learners
- Click Select All if you want to select all learners listed
- Click Clear All if you want to deselect all learners selected
- Click either Approve Selected or Reject Selected.
- Confirm the approval/rejection by clicking Yes or No.
You have approved/rejected new learners to your department. They are now set to start learning in SiTELMS under the assigned department. All courses that are assigned to the department will appear in the new learners' curriculum.