This article pertains to the Supervisor and Department Head/Coordinator roles. Supervisor reports include associates who directly report to you, while Department Head/Coordinator reports include all associates who report up to you. To check which roles you have been assigned for specific organizations, view this article.
As a manager with associates who work under you, you can create reports that pertain to their education only. You can generate reports that include information pertaining to:
- Course Details (Number of Modules, Enrollment, Completions, and Evaluation Scores)
- Content Details (Enrollment, Completions, and Average Scores), and
- Learner Details (Names, Department Codes, Courses Enrolled, Courses Completed)
You can generate reports based on the following:
- For All Courses or a Specific Course
- For All Content or a Specific Content
- For All Learners or a Specific Learner
- Mandatory Courses Assigned to your Associates
Once generated, you can filter these reports to drill down into more specific information, share them with others to view, as well as export them as Excel spreadsheets or email them to your associated SiTELMS email address.